Local Home Inspection Sun City
State Certified Inspections LLC
State Of Florida & InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector License HI7932
Servicing Hillsborough, Pinellas, Hernando & Pasco Counties
Purchasing Real-Estate Or Looking To Qualify for Homeowners Insurance, Let State Certified Inspections LLC Certified Inspectors not only do your Comprehensive Home Inspection, but also help with Insurance Cost Reduction. Savings up to 75 percent on Wind Mitigation Inspection & Four Point Inspection
Why State Certified Inspections LLC
* We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction.
* We are the single source for all your home inspection needs. Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice.
* We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!
* Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business.reports are easy to understand and are emailed to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner.
* We are dedicated to are clients providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures. We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.
“Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%.”