State Certified Inspections LLC
Cost vs Risk
Can you afford not to have a Home Inspection?
How much does a Home Inspection Cost
This is often the first question prospective home buyers ask me. (Asking the inspector about their qualifications, experience and how they get most of their business, should be the first questions.) In home inspection, one size does not fit all. The level of experience and talent of home inspectors varies. The size and age of homes varies. Some homes / condos can be inspected in 2 to 3 hours. Older, larger homes can take 4 or more hours.
Aside from the time invested, the value of the inspection and report can be measured by its usefulness. If the home inspection turns up little wrong with the house, you’ve bought some relatively inexpensive peace of mind. If the inspection finds serious problems, your $600 could end up saving you many thousands of dollars.
Let’s put home inspection fees in perspective: If you’re buying a $400,000 house and the inspection fee is $350, that’s less than .2% of the cost of the house! Most real estate agencies charge 3% to 6% to sell a home, that would be $12,000 to $24,000 for a $400,000 house! The cost of a home inspection is a bargain, even if you paid $1500 for the inspection, and most are less than half that!
Call State Certified Inspections LLC
Office (727) 324-6644
Why Call State Certified Inspections LLC
- We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction.
- We are the single source for all your home inspection needs.Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice.
- We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!
- Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business. Reports are easy to understand and are emailed to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner.
- We are dedicated to are clients providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures. We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.