Home Inspection Cost - Contact Us Today (727) 324-6644

Schedule A  Inspection or Request a Quote

State Certified Inspections LLC

Serving Hillsborough, Pinellas & Pasco Counties

Multi Discounts & Insurance Credits (727) 324-6644

Home Inspection Cost

Request An Inspection/Quote

 

Verification

Pay with PayPal or Credit Card

* If paying for an inspection upfront please fill out the above request for you preferred day and time.

* If paying your invoice just enter the total in other amount area and the invoice number(s) below.

Thank you for your business:

State Certified Inspections LLC

 

Prepay/Invoice - PayPal or Credit Card
Other Amount:
Invoice Number(s):

 Home Inspection Cost are affordable and worth it for a Piece Of Mind and Secure Investment

"Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%."

Why State Certified Inspections LLC

*   We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction.

*   We are the single source for all your home inspection needs.Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice.

*   We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!

*   Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business. Reports are easy to understand and are emailed to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner. 

 *   We are dedicated to are clients providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures. We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.

Invest Now to Protect Your Family & Investment

  • Readers Rating
  • Rated 4.7 stars
    4.7 / 5 (11 )
  • Your Rating