Contact Us Today for a Cost on a Home Inspection

State Certified Inspections LLC

InterNachi Certified License Home Inspector

Multi Discounts & Insurance Credits

Serving Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco & Hernando Counties

Can you afford not to have a Home Inspection?

Invest Now to Protect Your Family & Investment

Contact Us To Schedule A Home Inspection Or Request A Quote

Request An Inspection/Quote

 

Verification

Pay with PayPal or Credit Card

* If paying for an inspection upfront please fill out the above request for you preferred day and time.

Call for a quote if your home is larger then 2000 sq ft.

Home Inspections - Pre-Pay

 Home Inspection Cost are affordable and worth it for a Piece Of Mind and Secure Investment

“Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%.”

Why State Certified Inspections LLC

*   We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction.

*   We are the single source for all your home inspection needs.Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice.

*   We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!

*   Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business. Reports are easy to understand and are emailed to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner. 

 *   We are dedicated to are clients providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures. We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.

Invest Now to Protect Your Family & Investment

Certified License Home Inspector
Certified Home Inspections
Touch To Call Now