Certified Home Inspections you can Bank On!
State Certified Inspections LLC
Insurance Carriers Require A Certified License Home Inspector
All Florida Insurance Companies require Certified Home Inspections reports that may be required to acquire home owners insurance or to receive discounted rates.
(1) Four Point Report – For most insurance carriers this will be required for new homeowner Insurance policy or if the home is 30+ years old. This report, on a special form, will document the age and condition of the ROOF, PLUMBING, HVAC system and ELECTRICAL. These items do not have to be new but in good operating condition and not beyond their normal design life. They would require the roof have a minimum of 4 – 5 years of life left. There are certain types of plumbing pipes and electrical panels issues that will also be of concern. Typically this is a pass-fail report.
(2) Roof Certification Report – For most carriers this will be required for roofing materials 20+ years. The roofing materials need to be in good condition and have a minimum of 4 – 5 years of life left. This report is not required if a 4 Point report is done.
(3) Wind Mitigation Report – This report is not required, however in most cases, it is the one that will allow you to get discounts on your home owners insurance. Usually significant savings. This report, on OIR-B1-1802 (rev 01/12), will document the age of the roof covering, roof deck attachment, truss connections to the exterior walls and protection of all exterior wall glazed/non-glazed openings.
Certified Home Inspections
State Certified Inspections LLC has licensed home inspectors that will deliver you a Certified Report when purchasing Real Estate, selling or just an annual check-up. We also specialize in Insurance inspections so to acquire insurance or to reduce your premiums up to 75%
Complete Home Inspection
This inspection report is the most common with buyers or sellers and the most economical. The report will cover the condition of the home’s components for purchase or pre-sale. Inspected components include HVAC system, plumbing, electrical, roof, attic, visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, appliances, foundation, structural components and safety issues.
Roof Certification Report
One area of a home that requires routine inspections is the roof. A leaky, damaged, or defective roof puts the entire contents of a home and its occupants at risk. In Florida, it is especially important to get regular inspections due to tropical weather conditions. Proof of roof replacement, or a Roof Condition Certification Inspection may be required for homes that are 25 years old and older to be insured.
Chinese Drywall Inspection
Chinese drywall can decrease your home value by 75 percent and can corrode wiring, AC coils, copper and other related items. A home insurance company can require that an inspection is performed to verify safety of the drywall.
Why State Certified Inspections LLC
* We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction.
* We are the single source for all your home inspection needs.Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice.
* We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!
* Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business. Reports are easy to understand and are emailed to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner.
* We are dedicated to are clients providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures. We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.