State of Florida & InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector License - HI7932
State Certified Inspections LLC
Servicing Hillsborough, Pinellas & Pasco Counties
Purchasing Real-Estate Or Looking To Qualify for Homeowners Insurance, Let State Certified Inspections LLC Certified Inspectors Not Only Do Your Comprehensive Home Inspection But Also Help With Insurance Cost Reduction
State Certified Inspections LLC Certified Home Inspector can assist you with a decision that will affect you for years to come weather it’s to purchase, sell or acquire an Insurance Policy.
A home is typically the largest investment you will make in your lifetime. Many defects in a home aren't easily visible and could cost you thousands. A Comprehensive Home Inspection uncovers issues with a property before you buy, giving you the information you need to make an informed decision. We check for hundreds of potential issues, which is why we’re trusted by home buyers and real estate agents alike. And when it comes to buying in Florida, it’s also important to make sure your future home is going to be insurable and that the cost of insurance is well understood before you buy.
Why State Certified Inspections LLC
* We understand the complexity and time constraints of a real estate transaction.
* We are the single source for all your home inspection needs. Our inspections exceed Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice.
* We offer flexible scheduling and inspect 7 days a week!
* Promptness, experience, professionalism and honesty are the cornerstones of our business, Reports are easy to understand and are emailed to the client within 24 hours of the inspection, many times sooner.
* We are dedicated to are clients providing complete, accurate inspection services only. We do not perform corrective measures, We simply deliver fast unbiased inspection results at affordable rates.
Full Home Inspection Video
Residential - Commercial & Insurance Inspections
* Full Home Inspection
* Four Point Inspection
* Wind Mitigation Inspection
* Roof Certification
* Chinese Drywall
* FHA/VA Inspections
* Sinkhole Insurance Inspection
* Insurance Cost Reduction
* Annual Maintenance Inspection
* Pre-Inspection Service